Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Update

As I said in an earlier post, I have been using CTMH's new digital scrapbooking program, Studio J (tm) for the last month.  Today I completed my 10th layout and I'm still head over heels for this program.  Never have I put my pictures into a layout and journaled my thoughts and memories so easily.  Really, there's no mess to get out or put away, and you can work on it as you have time. All you need is your computer with access to an internet connection and your photos -- there's no program to buy either. 


If you want to review all my gushing comments about Studio J (tm), view my post from earlier this month.  If you want to see what all my excitement is about, you can do that below!


I'm including pictures of 4 of the 2 page layouts I completed this month, so that you can get an idea of what you can create. 


Want to try it for yourself? Playing with is free. Studio J reportedly will be available for customer use in mid April! My website is where you will design and purchase your Studio J (tm) layouts.




All you have to do is go to my CTMH website, http://www.fse.myctmh.com/ and watch for the Studio J (tm) info to appear. 





All layouts above created with Studio J (tm), available soon at http://www.fse.ctmh.com/

No comments: