Unplanned items today:
1. rotten floor boards under dishwasher. While cutting them out, the outside hose bib line was cut.
2. Need to move the refrigerator outlet and water line out of the way of the cabinets, but there's a pocket door behind that space. Doh!
3. The last guy who put flooring in the utility room didn't patch the floor right and the patch dropped out.
The guys are good. They took all these extras in stride and are "ahead of schedule". The prep work could be done by Friday. : * ) Yeah guys!!!
- Old flooring removed.
- Hood system properly vented to the roof.
- Cut out rotten floor boards
- Fix hose bib plumbing.
- Plumb water to icemaker vault.
- Prep refrigerator electrical box.
- Frame in wall opening and doorway.
- Remove pocket door and frame in wall.
|The young boys have the flooring out, now the "experienced guys" show up. He's kneeling in front of the rotten boards that will be removed.|
|That's worth a close up, beautiful work!!!|
|Filling in the open space and some of the family room walk way.|