Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Ha ha.  Yeah it's March and I'm just now blogging.  You get slower as you get older.  But I'm about to begin my great adventure with my Dad, so I'm warming up the blog.

At the end of the month we are headed to Fort Lauderdale and then will drive north to my Dad's sister Mary's house in Melbourne Beach where we will stay with them for a day.  After that short visit we return to Fort Lauderdale where we board the Island Princess and set sail for Los Angeles by way of the Panama Canal. 

My plan is to take the laptop and update the blog with our daily activities.  I've never been good about journaling on a trip and I'm hoping that the computer helps with that.  Fingers crossed.  If you have messages or questions, please post your comments here on the blog.

If all goes well you'll get updates of our visits to Aruba; Cartegena, Columbia; Fuerte Amador, Panama and the Panama Canal; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Acapulco and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

When we return on April 14th, I'm hopefully that Oregon's weather will be nicer than it is now.  Please have some sun and a little warmth for us on our return.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

CVOChristi said...

What about your poor hard working husband? What shall come of him?

Unknown said...

Mary and I just got through reading all of the blogs thru Tuesday... Wonderful job! Looking forward to the new posts... Give our love to Pedro, the dancing machine!