Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Open for Online Business


I used to teach paper crafting classes as an Independent Close to My Heart Consultant, but stopped when I needed to focus on promoting at my other job. Although I stopped teaching and passed my customers on to other Consultants, I remained with the company as a "hobbyist". I really miss being an active Consultant with CTMH and have decided to re-open my business online. I plan to start posting info here and slowly progress to occasional workshops. If you are a previous customer of mine and haven't seen a catalog in a while, you are in for a treat! CTMH just keeps getting better and better. You gotta see what you've been missing. Contact me for the latest catalog and keep checking back to see what's new.

To start things off, a stamp special that we don't see very often, buy 2 get 1 free! This offer is good through November 30th, 2009.



Continuing on the creative side....If you are an artist or a crafter I'm sure you are like me, always looking for a way to organize your creative space. I found a blog, and magazine, called "Where Women Create" that features women doing their creative thing in their "spaces". Take a look and see what you think, and perhaps gleam an idea or two: WWC

No comments: